Every now and then your heat pump or air conditioning system may need servicing. Containing a leak, fixing a noisy heat pump, or giving new life to a heat pump that will no longer heat or cool. This is all in a days work for our trained professionals. We offer servicing on all major brands.
We also offer tailored servicing schedules to meet with tenancy or rent agreements to ensure landlords their heat pump is running at its optimum efficiency and prolong the life expectancy of their investment. Prevention is always better than a cure and is generally cheaper.
If you have brought your heat pump from us we offer our manufacturers warranty. Meaning if any part of your heat pump needs replacing we will do this free of charge. (Conditions apply to see our warranty page for more information)
Heat Pump Servicing Checklist
• Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt
• Diagnose and seal duct leakage
• Verify adequate airflow by measurement
• Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
• Check for refrigerant leaks
• Inspect electric terminals
• Lubricate motors, and inspect belts
• Verify correct electric control
• Verify correct thermostat operation.